Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions referred to as ("Terms").
User Account, Password, and Security: You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account and the Company ACEPRO shall no ways and under any circumstances be held responsible for the activities that occur under your password or account.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that ACEPRO name is stated as the source and prior written permission of ACEPRO is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules: You agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India
- And violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about ACEPRO, its associates and partners on any property owned by ACEPRO.
Registration and Ordering
All usage and purchases made on this website are governed by these Terms and Conditions and by entering the site you are bound to all the mentioned terms & conditions. We may update these terms and conditions from time to time and all users are requested to read through the changes every time you shop with us, if your visit to the site is after the date mentioned at the end. Once you complete your order with us we will confirm your order to you through an email address that you have provided us. We request you to make sure that you have access to the phone numbers and emails from the time of your order processing until the service delivery has been completed. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are available to receive the service as per the time schedule that was agreed with you.
Price and Service Charges
The prices applicable for the products you ordered will be the price prevailing at the time of order and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
Payment & Delivery
- For all prices, products and offers, ACEPRO reserves the right to adjust due to changing market conditions, course discontinuation, provider's price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you. Information contained on ACEPRO may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation.
- Payment may be made by Debit Card or Credit Card. Please contact ACEPRO for any other modes of payment such as Net Banking money transfer, Paypal, Check, or cash payment while placing your order.
- When making payment through Debit and Credit cards, for security purposes, you shall provide an e-copy of government provided identity proof of yours in advance, which bears the same name as that appear on the Debit or Credit card.
- he Debit and Credit cards accepted by us are those listed on the web site on the date on which your order is placed.
- In case of any failed payment, we may approach a debt collection agency to collect the payment from you. You will compensate us in full against all expenses incurred by us for obtaining the payments from you.
Promotions, Discounts and Coupons
ACEPRO reserves the right to offer the discounts/promotional offers to any ACEPRO customer of its own choice and shall not be held liable to any customer for not offering the same as it is at the sole discretion of the Company ACEPRO and the same are subject to change / amendment / modification from time to time which includes at any time to discontinue the discounts/offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, ACEPRO owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, Processes, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website or for the services registered belonging to ACEPRO without obtaining prior authorization from ACEPRO.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other online material content which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ACEPRO or the Website and ACEPRO is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ACEPRO is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. ACEPRO is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ACEPRO or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof as ACEPRO does not associate any private with other websites referred as “Linked Sites". The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
ACEPRO has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but ACEPRO neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall ACEPRO be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, pecuniary, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Services
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data
- Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall ACEPRO be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, ACEPRO shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond ACEPRO control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems / other such other electronic equipment's or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ACEPRO from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by ACEPRO that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- ACEPRO may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms
- If you or ACEPRO terminates your use of the Website or any Service, ACEPRO may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and ACEPRO will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws, principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore at which the place of business of ACEPRO is situate and includes the Right of Arbitration, where in ACEPRO shall be entitled to appoint a sole arbitrator in Bangalore for any dispute resolution.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision, and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.